Position Description: Sales Representative
Reports to: VP Sales
Imagic Glass Inc. (IMG) is a rapidly growing fabricator of custom architectural glass solutions. Our product offering is very broad and includes digitally printed glass, painted glass (water based interior coatings and ICD OpaciCoat 300® for spandrel), laminated glass (EVA and SentryGlas® from Kurary), carved and etched glass, tempered glass and more. IMG is looking to add to their sales team to help manage growth.
The Sales Representative position reports to the VP Sales. You will work alongside the VP sales to call on glazing contractors, GCs, millwork companies and other potential Imagic customers to grow company revenues.
You have been working in the glazing industry for a minimum of three years. You may have estimating, customer service or inside sales experience. Perhaps you are looking to move into a customer facing, outside sales role. You have thought about expanding your industry experience and are attracted by the opportunity to earn more income. You see tremendous value in having the opportunity to work alongside a glazing industry veteran with an extensive network of customer contacts so you can learn, develop and grow. You see the opportunity for you to work hard, deliver results and become a key part of the sales leadership team at IMG.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the VP Sales to execute a sales plan and deliver results
- Establish and develop strong customer relationships
- Call on existing customers to ensure they are being well serviced while also looking to grow revenue opportunities
- Call on new customers to develop new revenue opportunities for IMG; “hunt” for opportunities
- Have a thorough understanding of all IMG products and services
- Have the ability to listen, identify customer needs and provide solutions
- Be able to articulate and sell value, not just price
- Deliver on commitments
- Participate in company meetings and events as required
Required Attributes and Skills
- Post secondary diploma or degree
- 3-5 years of experience in the glazing industry (inside sales, estimating, customer service etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, relational and communication skills
- Excellent listening and customer service skills
- Coachable, learning orientation
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Strong team player
- Competitive base salary based on industry experience and skills
- Bonuses (fixed and/or commission based) tied to sales plan performance
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Monthly car allowance or mileage expense submission
- Health and dental benefits (after 3 months of employment)
- Business expense per company policy
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume, in PDF format to email@example.com – Attention: Human Resources. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.